There are lots of ideas and opinions on Autism treatment, but how do you know which are actually effective?
Some of the questions that should be asked about treatments include:
- Where did you hear about this treatment?
- Is there any controlled research demonstrating effectiveness of the intervention?
- Where is the research published?
- Has the research been replicated by independent reviewers with the same results?
- Who can help you tease out the effective treatments from the fads?
Understanding and evaluating research can be a difficult task. This research section will attempt to provide some references that will enable you to learn more about this subject.