What is ABA?
Evaluating claims about ABA and other autism therapies
ABA efficacy/ Group comparison studies
Why Schools Should Use ABA
How does ABA compare to other autism therapies?
- New York panel review Report of the Guideline Recommendations for Autism/PDD Assessment and Intervention for Young Children (Age 0-3 Years) Sponsored by NY State Department of Health Early Intervention Program
- Maine panel review of various treatments for children with autism
- Evidence-Based Practices & Students with Autism Spectrum
- Mental health: A report of the surgeon general. U.S. Public Health
Interested in Becoming a Behavior Analyst?
Other Helpful Information
Click the link below to view information from a presentation by Dr. Amy Wood:
“Practical Steps for Parents: How to Build an Interdisciplinary Team to Help Your Child Succeed”
Objectives of this presentation:
- Identify educational opportunities and service providers for parents of children with ASD throughout the Houston area and online portals.
- Discuss the role of DADS in the provision of services to families of children with ASD and describe how to determine their state provider and the types of services provided.
- Identify strategies for accessing multidisciplinary providers in the community and the public school system.